- Current Version:
- File size: 43M
1、The Mice and the Weasels
2、<p>Yu Sasaki, the producer of Pokemon Masters has released a statement to the players in-game. Here he acknowledges some of the issues raised by players they are hoping to address in the short and long term.</p><p>The main two concerns they are looking to address is players feeling there's not enough content and various issues with battle difficult and design. Sasaki admits that they initially thought players would take much longer progressing through the main story that most actually have, believing it would take them through both September and October. They also say they are aware of the issues players have with the EX Challenge design and say they will be adjusting all of these elements. Details of exactly how this will change will be explained in greater detail in a future newsletter.</p><p> </p><p>They did provide a few straightforward details on what will be changed in the short-term as things like battle difficulty/design and UI may take a while longer to fix. Players can expect more story events and a revised reward system to appear more immediately than the larger alterations.</p><p>With regards to the battling design and difficulty, Sasaki said that they want to 'create an environment where fans can partner with their favourite sync pairs and find unique solutions to entertaining challenges'. This is great to hear as it's certainly one of my bigger issues with the game, I always feel obligated to have a Pokemon with a type advantage which sometimes means I'm forced to use a sync-pair I'm not really all that interested in.</p><p>It definitely seems like Sasaki and his team are very much committed to making Pokemon Masters a game that people will enjoy long term. They've acknowledged a lot of the issues that I've seen raised so they're definitely looking into what their player base thinks so hopefully, this will lead to more positive changes for the game. You can read the full statement in the news tab of the game.</p><p>Pokemon Masters is available now on the App Store and Google Play. It's a free-to-play game with in-app purchases.</p>Check out our news section to discover the latest, and greatest, games.latestmodsapk.com<p>Sony president Shuhei Yoshida talked to GameSpot's Kinda Funny at E3 last week and confirmed that another Gravity Rush game is on the way. However, it's probably not for PS Vita.</p><p>We first wrote about a follow-up to the fantastic PS Vita-exclusive Gravity Rush in 2012 but it wasn't officially confirmed by Sony until Tokyo Game Show 2013 where it was teased.</p><p>Since then, word on the project has been non-existent. It has become very hush-hush.</p><p>Yoshida revealed to Kinda Funny the reason for that at 28:30 in this video: "That's another project we are waiting to unveil at the right time," he said. He also added that he's been playing it for sometime.</p><p>The question Yoshida was asked if this second Gravity Rush project was for the PlayStation 4 but he didn't answer that.</p><p>It does, however, seem likely that it will be heading to that console. But as to whether it will be coming to the PS Vita? Well, that seems unlikely.</p><p>Just last week, Yoshida spoke to IGN and said that there probably won't be any other big first-party games for PS Vita in the future.</p><p>"To be honest, I wouldn't say we will have big AAA Vita games from first party," he said exactly.</p><p>Considering that this Gravity Rush follow-up would qualify as that, and Yoshida clearly knows about it, one can assume that it won't be heading to PS Vita.</p><p>And if you want further convincing that that's the case just look at the lack of attention Sony gave to the PS Vita during E3 last week.</p><p>There are plenty of games heading to the PS Vita from other studios but hardly any got even a mention by Sony at the show.</p>PushSquare
4、Tap Tap Trillionaire Mod Tap Tap Trillionaire Mod APK 1.25.4 Features:To All Tap Executive Officers:It is that time of year where people haunt people with scary costumes!Welcome, to the HALLOWEEN EVENT! This time, to thank all you players out there for the awesome support you've given us this year, we're pulling out all the stops! For the first time, this Halloween Event will last for the WHOLE MONTH! So you'll have plenty of time to earn those spooky traders, decoration and costumes!Also… to scare… I mean surprise you some more, lemme let you in on a little secret… INTRODUCING NEW CITY: SPOOKY HOLLOWSNow your Halloween collection will be complete with its own city and new trading method: INDEX TRADING! Yes, Index Trading is very scary. Definitely not for the faint hearted.Update Now and get Spooky!What's new in this version:- NEW CITY: Spooky Hollows!- Halloween Event!- 5 New Spooky Traders!- 30+ New Scary Decorations and Costumes!- New Scary Trading Method: Index Trading!What's not in this version:- A Universe with 18 Quintillion Stars========================================================================================ONCE UPON A TIME there was a person. It was you. You asked yourself, "How can I make more coins???"A voice came from above, "Keep Tapping."You woke up, it was your boss…You went home that night, thinking that instead of tapping for someone else, why shouldn't you be tapping for yourself?…This amazing 8-bit pixelated, nostalgia driven, frenzy tappin', frantic investment firm simulator is the best way you should be making that coin for yourself.In Tap Tap Trillionaire, you can:- Run your own company!- Hire and fire your traders!- … Or collect them!- Buy Low, Sell High!- … Or have your traders do it for you!- Decorate your office with… STUFF!- … Or move to a Castle! - AND MAKE TRILLION OF COINS because of reasons. SO DOWNLOAD IT RIGHT NOW!!!
- And sweetens, in the suff'ring pangs it bears,
- <p>Surely, the best loot you can find is a Gold Award from us, right?</p><p>Well, that's what Heroes of Loot got in our review of the iOS and Android version. Hopefully, then, the PS Vita version coming out tomorrow will live up to that.</p><p>Yep, Heroes of Loot has been ported to Sony's handheld by Abstraction Games. It's in good hands. That's the folks who brought Hotline Miami and Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition to PS Vita, you see.</p><p>The PS Vita version of Heroes of Loot has new controls (of course), leaderboards, and Trophies for you to earn. It'll cost €2.98 / $2.99 but will be even less for PS Plus members.</p><p>If you don't know, Heroes of Loot is a fairly typical dungeon crawler, except it trades hacking and slashing for shooting. It's a twin-stick shooter with lots of monsters and treasure, essentially.</p>
- Whose white weighs down the airy scale of praise;!
- <p>Nintendo is making some big changes to how it operates and especially how it views mobile software. While its not technically a game, its first app, Miitomo, is still noteworthy because it's the first of many planned apps with its partner DeNa.</p><p>As its customary in Japan, you can now pre-register for the app via this website. In doing so, you'll be the first to know when the app launches or when Nintendo wants to do some tests.</p><p>Miitomo works with the new, unified Nintendo Account that also just opened. You can register for a shiny new account here. With it, you'll be able to earn platinum coins that you'll then be spend on a store. This account system is also a bridge between Nintendo's systems and mobile devices.</p><p>All in all, this is a small but important step towards Nintendo's first game on mobile. We should have more info about it this year but we already know it will feature an iconic character from Nintendo's treasured IPs.</p><p>We'll post about it as soon as we have more info. Until then, look forward to Miitomo launching in March.</p>
<p>New Star Cricket has bowled its way onto the App Store. It’s done a googly. It’s sitting at silly mid off. These are all cricketing terms, and you’re going to have to get used to them because I’m going to say a lot of them in this news piece.</p><p>The game is a continuation of the themes from New Star Soccer. But instead of soccer, or kick ball as I call it, here you’re controlling the career of an aspiring cricketer.</p><p>And not just the bits when he’s playing cricket. This is a game that goes deep into the machinations of the cricketer. And lets you buy stuff. And upset your teammates. And go to cover point. Or throw up a doosra. Wickets.</p><p>The game is out right this second, and it’s free, so it won’t cost you anything to pick it up. Here, have a handy download link to help you on your way [download].</p>
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.